Pages

Monday, September 4, 2017

August 2017 Expenses

Well, we have finished dinner and are all packed up to head out tomorrow morning from
South Jetty Oregon over the hump to Bend/Sunriver for a day before we cut loose from this beautiful country and head through Idaho en-route to Nevada.

I had already imported the numbers from our quicken account into the excel spreadsheet for our August expenses and since I have some free time, I decided to do a little video with the numbers and explain a couple of items so it might be easier to follow.

The numbers for August are a little better than the two preceding months, mainly due to not having any diesel purchases, but that will change in September and October, plus I need to purchase a couple of tires for the car soon, which are close to $300 each if I remember correctly so I expect the numbers to go up for a couple of months until we get settled down in south Texas for the winter.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. I am always glad to see a new post (and video) have been added to "Which Way Did They Go?" Keep them coming! Be sure to get video of Melissa and Ronnie while there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're headed out for sushi right now and I have my camera, so I will get some video. Sushi looks really pretty but I plan to have chicken & rice myself.

    ReplyDelete

Fun Week in the Florida Keys

We have been on  our  RV Adventure for almost 2 years now, and that was our original timeline to live full time in our RV and find our next ...