Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Last day at Mt Vernon


We were in town running some errands when Pearl spotted this Mexican restaurant so we stopped for Lunch. I ordered a salad but Pearl decided to get a Grilled Chicken Burrito. It didn't sound too healthy but we have been doing good for quite a while and we both jump off the wagon at least once a week.

Well, I had to apologize for my snap judgement. I have never heard of a burrito like this one, it had all the normal burrito stuff, but was chocked full of Cauliflower, broccoli, squash, jalapeno and I don't even know what else. She even gave me a couple of bites (broccoli and jalapenos) and they were pretty good.

The burrito was so big, she didn't even eat a fourth of it so we took it home and for dinner she heated up a couple tortillas and put the leftover burrito stuffing into them and it was a really good burrito. I don't know if we can duplicate the flavors but I am sure Pearl will give it a good try.

It has rained a little the last couple of days, so I washed the RV in the rain and it worked out pretty good. I have some dry wash stuff that I use to clean it when we don't have access to water (which most parks don't allow washing rv) and I used that today to polish it up and it worked well. You couldn't help noticing in the videos that it was pretty dirty ant had streaks all over it. Looking good now though.

I had a lot of extra video so decided to put together another video last night. I need Brynn and Jared to do some guitar numbers that I can use as background music as I have heard both of them play and they do as good and probably better that the stuff I get off the internet. I may have to look harder or start purchasing some canned music if I can find a good site, assuming I don't anything from either of my musical talented grandkids.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Week in the Florida Keys

We have been on  our  RV Adventure for almost 2 years now, and that was our original timeline to live full time in our RV and find our next ...